If you’d like to work with the Acquarius Trust Group, we currently have a vacancy for an experienced Company Administrator. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, Paul Miles. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates first class client service in everything they do.
Please see full details of the role requirements below.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. For further information, an informal, confidential discussion or to apply by submitting your CV. Please contact Paul Miles no later than 7th February, either by calling Acquarius on 200 50418 or emailing email@example.com
Details are as follows:
The Role: Company Manager/Administrator
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Attending to a portfolio of high net worth international clients, both private client and corporate, from a variety of backgrounds primarily by telephone and email and occasionally in person to ensure the firm’s ethos of high quality service is delivered on every occasion;
- Deal with all aspects of administration of client structures on a daily basis which may include Trusts, Foundations, Companies (from various Jurisdictions including LLPs and LLCs) and various transactions from the creation of companies, changes to their corporate officers; capital; shareholders; beneficial owners; advisors; insolvency and termination; whilst taking due care to ensure that all transactions are validly completed in line with the law, internal rules of the client company and the firms procedures;
- Taking and recording instructions from clients and taking all steps necessary to give effect to those instructions including: attending client meetings and board meetings; drafting file notes; updating the client database; passing on instructions to other parties; drafting corporate resolutions and board minutes; preparing statutory returns; considering legal documentation for accuracy; ordering documents from external parties including Governments, Courts, Registered Agents, etc whilst exercising due care and attention to ensure documentation is accurate and compliant;
- Attending to internal administration, such as recording own time, entering disbursements and other costs in to the billing system; completing compliance audits on client files and updating or contacting clients for information / documentation in order to update the file; responding to requests for information from senior management and other teams/team members;
- To undertake risk analysis and know your client verification checks on new client relationships and at times of client file reviews to ensure compliance with the firm’s Systems of control to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing activities or tax evasion;
- Liaising with other departments such as the accounting team, in order to ensure information required for financial purposes is accurately kept and provided and where necessary assisting the credit control team to contact clients and secure payment of fees and outstanding invoices;
- Support other departments and members of staff throughout the business in times or high demand and/or during the holiday season;
The ideal candidate would possess the following characteristics/experience:
- Have worked in a Company Administrator role/environment for a minimum of 5 years.
- Have an analytical mind and be able to work proactively;
- Be highly organised as you will be expected to multi task and at times work under pressure to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Be a good communicator and be comfortable communicating with a wide range of people from a wide range of backgrounds;
- Have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to commit on occasion to longer hours where the team or firm is under a particularly high demand;
- Be familiar with the software application – Viewpoint;
- Ideally be prepared to study STEP or ICSA in order to develop from a more administrative role to a client management/relations role;
- It is essential that the candidate possess and can demonstrate high levels of written and spoken English. Whilst not essential, another European language such as Polish, Spanish, French or German would be beneficial.